Couples wishing to marry in the State of Connecticut must apply at the Town Clerk's office
in the town where the wedding ceremony will take place.
- Applicants must appear in person.
- Photo identification is required.
- The license is valid for 65 days from the date of issuance.
- The fee for the license is $30, payable by check or cash.
- Certified copies are $20 each and can be pre-ordered at time of application.
For a list of Justices of the Peace in Deep River, click here.
For Marriage License Laws of Connecticut, click here.