|Application for Regular Election, Primary or Referendum Click Here.
Registered Electors can vote by absentee ballot only if they are unable to appear at the required polling place during the hours of voting of the election for any of the following reasons: ~
- Illness or physical disability
- Absence from town during all election hours
- Religious beliefs forbidding secular activity on election day
- Serving as an election official at a polling place other than your own
- Active service in the Armed Forces
An application must first be completed, and then the ballot can be issued to the applicant in person or mailed to the address indicated to on the application. A ballot cannot be issued in person to anyone other than the applicant*.
An Emergency Absentee Ballot is available only in the case of unforeseen illness or physical disability occurring within 6 days before the close of the polls at an election, primary or referendum, or because they are patients in a hospital within such 6 day period.
To obtain an application for an absentee ballot, click on one of the links below. Please be sure to click on the link for the correct application.